Pediatric Ophthalmology or Pediatric Ophthalmologist in Rohini
The Pediatric Ophthalmology, Squint and Neuro Ophthalmology Service provides a comprehensive range of tests and therapies to diagnose and manage various eye disorders, including Refractive Error, Childhood Cataract, Glaucoma, Amblyopia, Squint, Congenital Anomalies, etc.
The available facility offers a vast range of Tests And Therapy:
• Testing for visual acuity
• Fixation targets for close-up and accommodating close-up objectives
• Fresnel prisms and prism bars are prisms.
• Bagolini's eyewear 6. Charts of stereoacuity for the Titmus Fly and Random Dot tests
• Bar of neutral density
• Tests for contrast sensitivity
• Charts for testing color vision (Ishiara)
Parents Should Refer to a Paediatric Ophthalmologist in Rohini if their Child is Experiencing Vision-Related Challenges.
There are several symptoms that parents should look for when it comes to vision-related challenges that their child might be facing. Here are a few: